“Societies transformed for Development”.
We contribute to reduction of poverty through reaching out to vulnerable children in post conflict northern Uganda through.
- Physical support; Expansion of provision of essential material and consumption support for child and youth headed households to be able to thrive, (food and medical support.)
- Tuition; Increase access to education and skills attainment by child and youth headed households.
- Advocacy; Strengthening the capacity of communities to protect and care for child and youth headed households.
- Psychosocial; Building resilience, counseling, of children through psychosocial support services.
Uganda grapples with high rates of poverty, which is evidenced by the various social problems such as child abuse, illiteracy, ethnical conflicts, poor leadership and unemployment. Wars are dramatically altering the lives of children and leaders around the world. Orphaned children tend to face problems in their communities, including lack of basic needs such as access to health facilities, educational opportunities, and food.
Provision of skills and economic empowerment to youth with livelihood for earning a living to avert unemployment, crime, early marriages, School drop outs through.
- Business and entrepreneurship skills
- Provision of leadership Skills and start up kits to Youth
- Youth networking skills.
- Youth self-employment skills
- Improvement of youth income level
- Mentoring and discipleship.
The Unique role of leaders in influencing the transformation of society is untapped.We provide leadership training in peace building, conflict resolution and trauma healing so that leaders can gain skills in conflict resolution for harmonious living in communities. We provide trauma healing training especially in camps and host communities so the leaders and their communities can be healed from traumatic events of war, disaster etc.